Thursday, April 26, 2012

UPDATE #2: I HAVE MY TICKETS AND I LEAVE ON MONDAY!!!

Greetings,

I apologize for the delay in updating you on my progress.  I have been very busy as my time is drawing near for my departure on APRIL 30, 2012!!!  Yes, I am departing on Monday!  I HAVE MY TICKETS AND TRAVEL ITINERARY!!!  It is truly a feat as I aim to balance between traveling light and being prepared for the journey.   There is so much to do to prepare for the trip itself such as laundry, packing, a small bit of shopping for essentials, and attending to as many needs of my clients and business as much as possible. 

I am doing my best to leave a decent amount of inventory at Serenity Suites while away, since everything is handmade.  In addition, there is still the Herb’N Garden Collective and making sure that growth continues individually and collectively for the people as well as plants.  I know that everything is left in good and caring hands. 

I cannot begin to thank you enough.  It is an honor to serve the needs of the community and you all mean so much to me.  I am carrying you in my heart and mind as I journey to Mama Africa.  I am certain that what I learn and experience will be used to enhance the work that I do.   I truly appreciate all of the continued support and donations. I am still working, saving and collecting donations to have money to carry for the journey itself.   If you have intentions to give, it is not too late.  Your contributions are appreciated.  I will be in and out of Serenity Suites from now until Sunday.  You may mail or drop off your donations at Serenity Suites, 3012 N. Davidson St, Charlotte, NC 28205.  Please make checks and money orders should be made out to Kimberley Baucom.  Another quick and easy option is to click on the following paypal link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=aura_shine%40yahoo%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Herb%27N%20Spice%2c%20LLC&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted 

Thank you so much for continued prayers for a successful & enjoyable journey and safe return. 

SendinLuv in Every Direction,


Aura Agape

No comments:

Post a Comment