Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Africa or Bust!!!

It has been a while since my last post and I must say that things are moving at an incredible speed!  I love what I do as I have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity to work as a wellness educator, consultant, healer, herbalist, urban gardener, and entrepreneur.  I work daily to provide holistic wellness services, products and education to the local Charlotte area and now the global community.  I continuously pour in overtime to serve people by providing Herb’N Wellness Consultations, making herbal preparations, urban gardening with the Herb’N Garden Collective, wildcrafting herbs and wild foods, and exploring more of the holistic ways to further grow a healthy and sustainable community.  After 10+ years of being a practitioner, I have now been presented with a golden opportunity to travel to West Africa to learn and share.   

I will travel to Nigeria & Ghana with a companion/guide that is native to the region to network, make connections and to establish import/export partnerships for global wellness.  In addition, I will be gaining knowledge of traditional and modern customs particularly regarding food, herbs, and various healing techniques so that I may return to share what I have learned and expand my scope of knowledge to better serve YOU.  
Although I have the opportunity of a lifetime, I am requesting the support of my community (near and far) in order to secure the cost of airfare and travel expenses.  I have until April 13, 2012 to reach my intended financial goal of $2000. Hopefully, we at Herb'N Spice & Serenity Suites can count on you to support the endeavors to improve our collective wellness and sustainability. 

 SendinLuv in Every Direction,



Aura Agape

Herb’N Spice, LLC

Serenity Suites@NoDa

877-944-9560 ext. 703

No comments:

Post a Comment