Monday, April 9, 2012

2012 Africa Wellness Trip Update

I want to take the time to update you on the progress of my preparation for the trip to West Africa!!!  THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THE GENEROSITY SHOWN TO ME ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE!!!  Those who have given and continue to give will receive perks and discounts on products and services as a token of appreciation.  I THANK YOU!!!

This week, I will also have a yard sale at Serenity Suites (Saturday Morning) & lecture on Allergies, Asthma, & Skin Conditions with the Afrikan Village of Charlotte (Saturday Afternoon).  Sunday, I will host an afternoon tea with some people who are important and valuable to me as I am on my journey of life and purpose.  
During the week, I am focusing on the day-to-day business of Herb'N Spice, SendinLuv & the Herb'N Garden Collective.  I will be catching up on the work that drives my business, wildcrafting, gardening, mixing and packaging herbal formulations.  Of course, I will have consultations and drop-in customers to serve.  Plus, I have my personal life.  Recently I had a death in the family, my Nana who lived a wonderful life all the way to the end.  Up until the last couple of months of her life, she came and went as she pleased, maintaining her driving priveledges and uplifting all of her family, friends, and church members.  Her spirit will always be with me and I will carry her wisdom everywhere that I go.   I am blessed to have her for the time that I had.  My family is pretty cool so I had to take a break to spend time with them.  It is my goal to lead a balanced life.  It is not always easy but, I am sure that it is always worth it. 
I digress.  
I will be on Africa soil soon enough and I must thank everyone who has contributed to help make my travels and learning opportunities possible. As a wellness educator, consultant, healer, herbalist, urban gardener, and entrepreneur I work daily to provide holistic wellness services, products and education to the local Charlotte area and now the global community.  I continuously work overtime to serve people by providing Herb’N Wellness Consultations by making herbal preparations, urban gardening with the Herb’N Garden Collective, wildcrafting herbs and wild foods, and exploring more of the holistic ways to further grow a healthy and sustainable community. This is such an exciting time right now as I prepare for an opportunity of a lifetime. As I travel to Nigeria and Ghana, West Africa, I am looking forward to making new connections and gaining knowledge of traditional and modern customs particularly regarding food, herbs, and various healing techniques so that I may return to share what I have learned and expand my scope of knowledge to better serve YOU. 

I truly appreciate all of your love, prayers, advice, donations and support.  I cannot say how much it means to me to have the support of the community, family and friends behind me.  I know that when I travel, I am not alone.

I am requesting the support of my community in order to secure the cost of airfare and travel expenses.  So far I have reached a bit more than 15% of my goal and this is just after a short time.  Thank you to everyone who has already contributed.  I have until April 13, 2012 to reach my intended financial goal of $2000. Hopefully, I can count on you to support the endeavors to improve our collective wellness. 

To make a donation click on the following link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=aura_shine%40yahoo%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Herb%27N%20Spice%2c%20LLC&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted Your contribution is appreciated.



SendinLuv in Every Direction,

Aura Agape
Herb’N Spice, LLC
Serenity Suites@NoDa
877-944-9560 ext. 703







 

No comments:

Post a Comment