Saturday, February 11, 2012

Now is the Time!!!

Greetings Heal Thyself Collective Circle family & those who are interested in cleansing and begining their self-healing journey,

Cleansing is essential for the body to rest and clear out the old to receive the new. If we want effective healing and nutrient absorption, and to jump-start the overall body system, cleansing is the initial step. Those who have been steadfast in the journey with the Heal Thyself Collective Circle, we have prepared our bodies. We know what we need. We have gathered our tools, we even discussed cost-saving measures and local resources. We even had a taste test to know that this is a do-able journey. We actually are just getting started. Please keep the momentum going and this journey. YOU CAN DO IT! I believe in you. Tap into your source and remember your purpose and motivation. I have my own personal motivation that has given me new strength and reasons why this part of the journey is important to me as well. I will share the good news with you on Sunday. It is HUGE!!!

Ok. No more procrastination or excuses! It is time to step forward Collectively and begin the fasting and cleansing portion of this journey. Come Sunday prepared to work! I will have some giveaways and we will open ourselves to true healing and actively prepare a few tonics, juice and more. We will be at Serenity Suites AT Noda 2pm-4pm. I look forward to seeing you there! 866-944-9560 ext. 703

SendinLuv in Every Direction,

Aura Agape

No comments:

Post a Comment